Cynthia D. Stewart, J.D., LL.M.
Interested in learning more about us?
Stewart Law, PLLC, represents clients in matters pertaining to estate planning, family law, probate, guardianship and collaborative law. Our practice is located in Tukwila,Washington; however, we represent clients from all of Washington State.
- University of Washington School of Law, Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation
- Trinity College of the Bible & Theological Seminary, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.); Dissertation pending
- Regent University School of Law, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Central Washington University, Law & Justice, B.A, Business Minor.
Other Professional Experience
- Adjunct Tax Law Professor, MBA Program, Northwest University
- Created first Federal Income Taxation class for Northwest University, without prior teaching experience
- Adjunct Business Law Professor, Northwest University
- Adjunct Business Ethics Professor, Northwest University
- Annual guest instructor, solo and small firm practice, University of Washington School of Law
- Accounting Manager with staff of twelve, Host-Marriott
Professional and Community Activities
- King County Bar Association Family Law Helpline volunteer--provide advice to attorneys as they meet with clients
- EstatePlanning.com Attorney
- Board of Directors, South Sound Dream Center (2012 - 2014)
- Volunteer Attorney, Union Gospel Mission
- Volunteer Attorney, King County Bar Association's Neighborhood Legal Clinic
- Washington State Bar Association
◦ Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
◦ Taxation Section
◦ Family Law Section